(Safety, Quality and Environment) SQE
The SQE Application is a system used for capturing and tracking data related to the Safety, Quality and Environment.
- The application has a module On Board the vessels and one in the office.
- Vessels enter data on a monthly, quarterly and voyage basis. The data is collected by the office module and analysed by the SQE group.
- Regulatory changes and the newly created HS&E annual report have triggered the need for enhancements to the system in order to provide more complete, consistent and accurate data and reports, this demanded a complete restructuring of the systems ,extract information from multiple data points and generate canned reports on screens as well in downloadable format.
- In order to make this operation fluent & unobtrusive a bunch of dynamic features has been introduced like filtering data , kindle fire like sliders to individual reports, highlighting highest/lowest values in the grid on the fly.
- This application inclines to be more data base driven as the ships stay offline for most the period.
- The application holds the potential to create dynamic forms merely using backend scripts with zero coding required this is very rare feature but immensely effect as it nullifies code changes, reviews, deployments etc.
- System for capturing and tracking data related to the SQE on board and at shore
- Vessels enter data on a monthly, quarterly and voyage basis
- Regular analysis of the data captured
- Reports generated to meet regulatory standards and HSE requirements