Bunker Quantity Survey is the process of taking measurements on board the delivery barge or the shore tank and on the receiving vessel before and after transferring of oil takes place in the presence of approved surveyors. It is a key process in preventing bunker delivery losses and to determine any discrepancy in the quantity of bunker received by the receiving vessel.
- Application manages the complete workflow of the Bunker Quantity Survey Process.
- The application consists of two modules: 1. Web based Application 2. Laptop based application.
- This Laptop based application is intended to be run on Windows Platform.
- Web based application creates a new survey assignment & assigns it to a surveyor through the application.
- Surveyor is intimated through Email regarding the assignment. The Web based application can also send ‘Email Triggers’ to the surveyor & office users.
- Surveyor has access to the required ‘Survey Forms’ on the handheld device by logging on to the Laptop application.
- Surveyor conducts the bunker survey & gathers the information in the forms on the Laptop device.
- Surveyor can print the completed forms for taking the required signatures and official seals on the completed Forms.
- The Laptop application allows the surveyor to perform Bunker Survey even in Offline mode with no network connectivity.
- Supporting documents like Bunker delivery note can be scanned and uploaded to the Survey forms from the Web application.
- All the information is stored in the Laptop device and gets synchronised with office server once it is published and the device connected to the network.
- Once survey is complete and published to the office server, the survey is marked as read only on Laptop Device.
- Summarised reports along with the completed forms can be printed and exported in PDF format.
- Data Analytics using Microsoft Power BI to analyse the performance of various entities like Supplier, Surveyor, Bunker Tanker, Barge Representative, Vessel and Vessel C/E, Master.
- The client has the option to use the application on ‘Pay as You Go’ model saving huge initial investments.
- The Bunker Quantity Survey work flow is automated and made simple
- Wealth of data is stored and centrally available to analyse the information in different formats using to take action to control and avoid see pages.
- Easily customizable Data Analytics reports using Microsoft Power BI tool
- Reduce the overall time taken to send the reviewed summary report to the customer
- Two way synchronization between the laptop system and the office. Data is secured once the survey is complete and authorized.
- Multi-tenant application capable of handling multiple vessel companies at the same time
- This can be offered in the Software as a Service (SAAS) model as well. Hence no investment in software/hardware infrastructure is required at the customer end.