Vessel Defect Tracking and Inspection App is a generic platform which can be used by Vessel Crew and Vessel Inspectors to Record Inspections using custom built questionnaire and Report any Deficiency/Failure of Systems/Equipment as part of Observation or Inspection On-Board Vessel. The Reported Deficiency/Failure is then reviewed with the Office Personnel to take action and find a suitable resolution. The application allows for a two way flow of the information between the Vessel Crew and Office Personnel. This allows for Vessel Owners to analyse issues across the fleet and empower them to take corrective and preventive actions. By making use of PowerBI, different management analysis reports can be generated.
- Defects will be recorded on-board the vessel. It will be transferred to the appropriate office for advice/action. This will be recorded at the on-shore office and transmitted to the on-board vessel. Once the action is completed as per the advice, it will also be recorded in the on-board and transmitted back thereby closing the defect.
- Inspections module provides for a generic platform on which custom inspection types and questionnaires can be created. There is a defined workflow to allow for inspectors to submit the questionnaire and the manager to review and approve the Inspection finding.
- The system provides for keying in textual information thereby making the whole information flow very clear to the people involved.
- Defects can be recorded using Laptop / Desktop Application. The application can work in stand -alone mode even in the absence of data connectivity between the on-board vessel and on-shore office.
- Deficiency details will be seamlessly synchronised to office server and vice versa whenever internet is available.
- Automatic alerts / notifications sent to office staff via Email, WhatsApp. As and when a communication arrives.
- Allows for attachment of images and documents.
- Data across Fleet can be analysed using dashboard reports to take corrective and preventive actions
- Automation of workflow from submission of defect till final closure Application ensures security using industry standard HTPS protocol and data is persisted on an encrypted storage.
- Defect Maintenance & Tracking is made simple with this system
- Automation of workflow from creation till final closure of defect.
- Two way synchronisation between Vessel and Office; Near real-time view of defects and its status
- Notify system users at every stage and exception scenarios.
- Multi-tenant application capable of handling multiple vessel companies at the same time
- This can be offered in the Software as a Service (SAAS) model as well. Hence no investment in software/hardware infrastructure is required at the customer end